List:       ispman-users
Subject:    Re: [Ispman-users] strange problem
From:       Cory Petkovsek <cory () adaptableit ! com>
Date:       2004-04-26 17:59:16

On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 05:40:11PM +0200, Hatim Bekkali wrote:
> OK thank you it work now , i receive the mail error notification , but
> it didn't log this action in the maillog file , the postfix said just
> the same message in my first mail , but don't show the processus of
> replying to the sender !

That's because postfix didn't reply to the sender.  You REJECTED the mail.
That means yahoo connected to postfix and said "here's some mail", postfix said
"go away", yahoo emailed you and said, "server said go away".

That is a very different process than a bounce, which requires that postfix
ACCEPT the mail first.

Cory

--
Cory Petkovsek                                       Adapting Information
Adaptable IT Consulting                                Technology to Your