List:       ispman-users
Subject:    Re: [Ispman-users] LDAP corruption (?)
From:       Wim Kerkhoff <wim () nyetwork ! org>
Date:       2004-02-07 8:40:10

Wil Cooley wrote:

>On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 19:48, Wim Kerkhoff wrote:
>

>>Ideas, anyone?? I did some goggling but couldn't find anything.
>>Hopefully it's something simple.
>>

>Yes, I've seen exactly this behaviour.  Look at the very last item on my
>Wiki:
>
>http://nakedape.cc/wiki/index.cgi/LdapNotes

Thanks for the info...

What ended up happening is that "magically" all the data started showing
up in the ISPMan control panels, even though I didn't do anything.

I think I'm going to definetly want to check into setting up a backup
LDAP server after this. So many things to do yet....

I've been collecting links related to ISPMan and may other related and
not-quite so related topics at:

http://www.nyetwork.org/wiki/ISPMan
http://www.nyetwork.org/wiki/LinuxLDAP

Wim