List:       ispman-users
Subject:    Re: [Ispman-users] (Fwd) Question Mysql
From:       "Tony Wasson" <wasson () azxws ! com>
Date:       2004-01-26 19:13:43

> I Have some questions
>
> 1.Are you think in devel mysql admin from control panel and to generate
> quota for
> number of database for each client and your size?

There are no mysql options  built into ISPMan. The quotas work with
PureFTPd  (FTP) and Cyrus (Mail) out of the box.

> 2. Some person have spanish support for ispman?

Yes. See this post for help getting it setup:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=6719525

> 3. Are some howto detailed for instalation in RedHat 7.3 or 9, I have
> serious problem
> and the information is insufficient, the test for each step of
> installation is required and
> the compatible software for each distribution, some paqs not have support
> for ldap or
> have old version, is important support the programs associated with ispman
> for to
> facilitate the installation,

There is NOT a Redhat specific installation HOWTO that I have ever seen.
There is a Debian Installation HOWTO, I've tried to make it more generic
so it should help many users get ISPMan running.

http://www.azxws.com/ispman

> 4. This project i seem serious, but the doc is important, the python
> migration is useful ?,
> this code is more easy for develop.

I'm not sure what you mean. ISPMan is written in perl. I don't think
anyone wants to rewrite in python. I know the documentation lacks.
However, not a lot of people actually want to help write documentation.

Tony