List:       ispman-users
Subject:    [Ispman-users] FreeBSD Install Guide
From:       Scott Kamp <scottk () microbsd ! net>
Date:       2004-01-24 20:43:42

Yes, it is true i had written an install guide for FreeBSD 5.x which is
what i run ISPMAN on, yet it no longer is in the repository and seems to
have gone missing. I know i did forward the initial copy to atif, and
others so if any of you have the ddraft, if you could forward it back to
me, Id be more then happy to complete it back to the final state. then
actually get that copy in the documents repository. it had screen shots
and all when it was complete. so someone cough it up and ill re-do it
again.