List:       ispman-users
Subject:    Re: [Ispman-users] Request for comment/Sympa
From:       Joerg Delker <joerg () delker ! de>
Date:       2004-01-21 17:34:02

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 19:08, Atif Ghaffar wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is any one using Sympa mailing list software?
> What do you think about it?
>
> Anyone already integrated it into ISPMan?

Ok, my $0,02:

> Would there be interest to have it integrated and offer it as a service
> to customers?

I don't really see the need for a "mail list management" in ISPMan, but
that maybe my personal opinion for my environment.

If we decide to integrate such a feature, design it as generic as
possible (like dns.bind*.lib stuff) so one can use alternate mail list
software, too

Just a sidenote:
I used sympa some while ago and droped it in favor of mailman, which I
consider much more advanced...

Cheers, Jörg