List:       ispman-users
Subject:    [Ispman-users] HTTP to HTTPS Redirect..
From:       Kevin S Smith <kevin () smithnation ! org>
Date:       2003-10-19 16:16:49

Is there any easy way with ISPMan to be able to setup redirects from an HTTP
to an HTTPS server?

Under a Non-ISPMan environment, I would usually setup two Virtual hosts -
one to service HTTPS, the other to redirect HTTP requests (something like
this:)

<VirtualHost 10.1.1.1:80>
    ServerName ispman.test.loc
    Redirect permanent / https://ispman.test.loc
</VirtualHost>

However, ISPMan won't allow me to have two VirtualHosts the same name (for
obvious reason I can image).  Maybe there's an Apache directive I can use
that I'm not aware of.  :)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.