List:       ispman-users
Subject:    Re: [Ispman-users] ISPMan End User Guide
From:       Tarjei Huse <tarjei () nu ! no>
Date:       2003-09-16 8:46:07

Hi,

>> 1) Installation Guide ,including special notes for various distros
>> 2) End User Guide
>> 3) Administrator's Manual
>>
>> Anyone dying to see something else documented?

No, but something I've always wished for in all the projects I've worked
on but never had the time to do, is a linckage between documentation and
inline documents. If we could make a standard way to insert links from
the admin interface to the manuals that would be way cool. I.e something
like <a href=/some/place/in/the/manual/>?</a>  => that may explain to
the user what he/she / it (it?)  with a popup box or something.

Just my 0.2 c.

th