List:       ispman-users
Subject:    RE: [Ispman-users] CGI::Session::File problems
From:       Atif Ghaffar <aghaffar () developer ! ch>
Date:       2003-07-14 11:39:07

It should be using the provided CGI/Session/File.pm

do you have an InstallDir.pl in the same directory as index.cgi?

If yes, please tell us the content of this file.

If not, then create one with the following content
#Content-Start
$ISPMan::InstallDir="/usr/local/ispman";
1;
#Content-End

Then try again to use the web interface.

Also please mention the version of ispman and when it was cvs updated.

best regards.

--
Atif Ghaffar
Tel: +41 (0)78 845 31 64