List:       ispman-users
Subject:    Re: [Ispman-users] ispmanDomainSignature
From:       Atif Ghaffar <aghaffar () developer ! ch>
Date:       2003-06-24 19:31:33

I came up with this after a bit of googling:

http://groups.google.ch/groups?selm=as6e7g%24o28%241%40FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

I am sure someone here will come up with some ideas on how to use this
combined with ldapsearch or with per-domain signature file.

best regards

--
Atif Ghaffar
Tel: +41 (0)78 845 31 64