List:       ispman-users
Subject:    [Ispman-users] RFE: Disabling reverse DNS
From:       Wil Cooley <wcooley () nakedape ! cc>
Date:       2003-05-07 3:14:40

I'd like disable reverse DNS setup, because the reverse DNS that's setup
through ISPMan is only 3 or 4 addresses, when I've got a whole /24.  As
it is, I can comment out the sections in the modules that create them,
but I'd like a solution that will make CVS updates a bit cleaner.  What
I'd like is a config variable that I can set that will disable reverse
DNS generation, especially in the named.ispman.conf file (the zone files
themselves I can ignore).

Wil
--=20
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley@nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *
*     Tired of spam and viruses in your e-mail?  Get the     *
* Naked Ape Mail Defender! http://nakedape.cc/r/maildefender *