List:       ispman-users
Subject:    Re: [Ispman-users] Freebsd port question
From:       "Hugues LEFEBVRE" <hlefebvre () aconn ! net>
Date:       2003-04-25 13:00:20

I have installed IspMAN on FreeBSD 4.1 4.4 4.7 and it works well
The only problems I had were that I had to install it in /opt/ispman with
LDAP basedn o=ispman and cyrusIMAP (with courier Postfix+LDAP+ISPMan I
wasn't able to make it work)
but I tried this month ago and with an old ispman version, with the 0.9.7 I
had a problem
of authentication logging on the web (an error in perl module that handles
sessions)

I installed pam_ldap to make my users auth with LDAP and ispman
it works well on FreeBSD

regards

LEFEBVRE Hugues
System Engineer