List:       ispman-users
Subject:    Re: [Ispman-users] setting quota when adding new users
From:       "Toni Riekkinen" <toni.riekkinen () pp ! inet ! fi>
Date:       2003-03-31 21:47:56

> Have I messed something up, but shouldn't the last line, createMailbox to
be
> executed by ispman before trying to to do setMailboxQuota? Naturally as it
> says, quota is not set properly for my new users.

Hello againg,

Since no-one answered, I reply to my own mail with a bit more info... I
still have this problem, I updated latest sources from cvs.

Funny thing is, processes seem to be in correct order when checked at web
interface before committing, for example (added user here):

&(objectclass=ispmanProcesses)

session 1049145356 pid 33 createMailbox
session 1049145356 pid 34 setMailboxQuota
session 1049145356 pid 35 createHomeDirectory

But when I do "commit session" and follow ispman-agent.log, I get this:

----------------------------------
$VAR1 = {
          'testdom.net' => {
                             'setMailboxQuota' => {
                                                    'toni_testdom_net,5120'
=> [

'ispmanPid=34,ispmanSession=1049145356,ou=processes,o=ispman'

   ]
                                                  },
                             'createHomeDirectory' => {
                                                        'toni_testdom_net'
=> [

'ispmanPid=35,ispmanSession=1049145356,ou=processes,o=ispman'

  ]
                                                      },
                             'createMailbox' => {
                                                  'toni_testdom_net' => [

'ispmanPid=33,ispmanSession=1049145356,ou=processes,o=ispman'
                                                                        ]
                                                }
                           }
        };
Doing setMailboxQuota on testdom.net with parameters toni_testdom_net,5120
Setting Cyrus mailbox quota for mailbox toni_testdom_net with 5120
IMAP::Admin [ set_quota ]: couldn't set quota for user.toni_testdom_net :
try NO Mailbox does not exist

Doing createHomeDirectory on testdom.net with parameters toni_testdom_net
Doing createMailbox on testdom.net with parameters toni_testdom_net
----------------------------------

Why it does createMailbox (pid 33) last?

Changing (actually setting) quota afterwards works just fine.

Please advice me, does anyone else have the same problem? Could this be
configuration problem?

I'm using:
ispman 0.9.7
openldap-2.1.12