List:       ispman-users
Subject:    [Ispman-users] Install and compile on RH
From:       "Brian Zammit" <bzammit () systemsaligned ! com>
Date:       2003-03-16 19:45:31

Group,

Ispman looks good, and I have previously had it running on a RH 7.3
system. I'm trying to set it up again, but I want to have the compile
and install procedure repeatable. How exactly does everyone have ispman
installed? SRPMS recompiled (what commands exactly, and what packages
exactly did you use?)? Tar gz sources (what compile commands, and
packages?)? How do you maintain your installation (just recompile new
packages into the server? RHN?)

Any help or pointers to the specific installation instructions would be
very useful.

Brian