List:       ispman-users
Subject:    [Ispman-users] users: change password
From:       "Martin Asher" <masher () adi-cs ! com>
Date:       2003-02-04 18:16:57

Good morning/afternoon/evening to you all.

I have a question in regards to user interfaces for ispman / Cyrus.

When you set up a new user on a domain, you manually add their password, and in order \
for them to change it you give them access to the domain through the customer \
interface.  I would like to have each email user the ability to change their password \
by way of general web page or some other means other than the ispman interface.

What do you all recommend?

Thanks,

Martin Asher
Software Engineer