List:       ispman-users
Subject:    RES: [Ispman-users] Cyrus Quota BIG PROBLEM
From:       <wendel () dotpix ! com ! br>
Date:       2003-02-02 19:55:50

Hi JM,
 can you send-me some aditiona information about this special
 configuration?
I have SpamD+Amavis+Razor runing here, but I want to send all
 mails that are qualified as spam to the user and store it on
 a special folder 'spam'.
I my actual configuration I receive all spam, I don't want this
 is better to send them to user and the cleaup you spam folder latter.

Thanks for the att.