List:       ispman-users
Subject:    Re: [Ispman-users] Cyrus Quota BIG PROBLEM
From:       "Uli Schellhaas" <uli.schellhaas () leute ! server ! de>
Date:       2003-01-30 10:42:02

Hello,

thanks for the hint, i really would like to avoid this.   ;o)

As for procmail and spamassassin i can tell you that there is a better
solution: amavisd-new is a server-task (preloaded spamassassin and stuff)
which can also scan for viruses. it should be more performant. I believe the
procmail setup always calls perl to execute the old spamassassin script,
leading to loading times and stuff if not utilized all the time (and in HDD
cache)

greetings