List:       ispman-users
Subject:    [Ispman-users] Reseller login after migration
From:       Christian Kalkhoff <christian () kalkhoff ! net>
Date:       2003-01-27 10:54:45

Hi,

thanx for new Reseller stuff. I ran intro trouble when I migrated to new
system by Hand. I was able to set up Resellers and Clients within ISPMan and
assosiated the former created Domains using GQ by entering Reseller und
Client IDs and Names.

In Admin panel everything shows up properly. But I cannot login as Reseller or
Client. I get:

Entry not found.
Using base: ou=ispman,ou=hosting,dc=kalkhoff,dc=net
Using scope: one
Using filter: &(objectClass=ispmanReseller)(uid=kalkhoff)

I hope you have any clue. Schema is up to date, slapd was restarted and
slapd.conf has same indexes as the generated example file.

Best regards.
Christian Kalkhoff