List:       ispman-users
Subject:    [Ispman-users] ldap resources
From:       "adam" <adam () ecelarate ! com>
Date:       2003-01-21 5:07:27

Hi,
At the moment on my server there is 45 slapd processes,
I only host 30 or so domains and my server is using 1.2GB of ram.
I don't have much experience with ldap, Is there anyway of
limiting how many instances run?
I would rather do the DNS lookups without ldap can this be done?
I don't understand why ldap gets called so much as I have full
DNS Records in /var/named

Thanks
Adam Ridley