List:       ispman-users
Subject:    Re: [Ispman-users] ispman.listVars problem: can't bless non-reference value...
From:       Mike Chen <mikeyhchen () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-12-27 22:44:27

Thanx!!! I found the problem.
perl -c /opt/ispman/conf/ispman.conf
produced error because i had special characters #$ in my cyrus password.  so perl \
didn't like it.  i changed the password, edit all the files, and it works fine now. \
mike  Atif Ghaffar <aghaffar@developer.ch> wrote:Hmm..
Which version of ISPMan did you install? Also did you cvs update it?

Whats line 75 in your /opt/ispman/lib/ISPMan/Config.pm
also does /opt/ispman/conf/ispman.conf exists
If yes, please run
perl -c /opt/ispman/conf/ispman.conf
perl -c /opt/ispman/lib/ISPMan/Config.pm

make sure both return "syntax OK"

does any ispman related command works??
try
/opt/ispman/bin/ispman.getConf ldapBaseDN

Does this also give any errors?
If yes, please attach your /opt/ispman/conf/ispman.conf after removing
any sensitive information.

best regards.

--
Atif Ghaffar