List:       ispman-users
Subject:    Re: [Ispman-users] Ispman 0.9
From:       "Hugues LEFEBVRE" <hlefebvre () aconn ! net>
Date:       2002-09-19 9:22:00

but I try to rewrite the main.cf from different versions and from scratch
but everytime I got this message
I use the same postfix on another server but with my ldap schema
and it works, the problem seems to be mailacceptinggeneralid attribute

I have to make it work but I've no ideas of what to test to make it work