List:       ispman-users
Subject:    Re: [Ispman-users] Customer Control -- Add New User
From:       Wil Cooley <wcooley () nakedape ! cc>
Date:       2002-08-08 7:03:52

On Wed, 2002-08-07 at 11:43, Glenn Howard wrote:
> Is it possible to change the behavior of the "Add new domain user"
> function of the customer control panel... currently the system
> automatically creates a username based on firstname / lastname
> combination for the domain, but I would like to be able for users to be
> able to create their own usernames... for instance, some users might
> want only a firstname as their username...

Yeah, a couple of us have been bugging Atif about this on IRC.  His
response is to create a mail alias for the user with the name he wants.
Of course, this doesn't handle the case of two John Browns or Michael
Johnsons very well.

Wil
--
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley@nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *