List:       ispman-developers
Subject:    Re: [Ispman-developers] Report for a bug probably,
From:       Andreas John <lists () aj ! net-lab ! net>
Date:       2007-12-28 22:56:15

Hi,

> The problem is that when we send message to non-exist user
> (non_exist_user@master.com) everything works ok, it rejects the message,
> but when we send message to replica domain (non_exist_user@replica.com)
> SMTP server accept the mail. What we want is to reject every mail send
> to non-exist user in our system.

We have a similar problem, even with non-ISPMan-Setups. The problem
comes IMVHO from

@domain.foo  @domain.bar

In that case  postfix doesnt reject mail for non-existing users in the
first steup (client or recipient restrictions).

Currently we circumvent th eproblem by setting

user@domain.foo user@domain.bar
user2@domain.foo user2@domain.bar
etc.

rgds,