List:       ispman-developers
Subject:    [Ispman-developers] [ ispman-Bugs-1630766 ] ispman.ldap2apache
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-01-08 16:51:25

Bugs item #1630766, was opened at 2007-01-08 16:51
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=108390&aid=1630766&group_id=8390

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In configure -> hosts -> host, you can set an alias fpr a host. IMO \
ispman.ldap2apache should work not only on $hostname, but on all aliases that are \
defined for that host, i.e.

My host ist called "coolmachine", its hostname is "coolmachine". The Apache Webserver \
running on it is called "coolmachines-web" with a different IP for the service "web". \
So I define an alias for "coolmachine", called "coolmachines-web".

But ispman.ldap2apache does not work on it, only with -a switch as workaround.