List:       isp-services
Subject:    [isp-services] WTS: Cisco
From:       Ben Youngblood <ben () dcrdata ! com>
Date:       2001-04-24 21:47:04

We have the following used Cisco equipment available for sale.

1   2611  $1,100.00

5   WS-C1912-EN  $700.00ea

Best Regards,

Ben

DCR

Tel 1 310 576 1331
Fax 1 310 576 9903

DCR is your one stop solution for datacom & networking hardware,
new and used, at 50-90% off list.

We buy and sell 3com, ADC/Kentrox, Adtran, Ascend, Bay, Cisco,
Codex, Digital Link, IDNX, Kalpana, Larse, Micom, Motorola/UDS,
N.E.T. IDNX, Nortel,  Racal,  Stratacom, Verilink, and Xylogics.

Over 9,000 items in stock.  Check out our website @ www.dcrdata.com
<http://www.dcrdata.com/>  INVENTORY ON-LINE.