List:       isp-services
Subject:    new to the game
From:       primedir () ix ! netcom ! com
Date:       1998-08-29 0:29:48

if this msg makes it cool...

I am about to purchase all the equipment to "start" an isp.  I have decided to be consistant and
buy all cisco equipment (if possible).

I am looking for some advice on what to buy.

Info:

I anticipate having 500 to 1000 customers maximum/over the next two years.  I will have a full T1,
but to start, will only be ordering 15 phone lines, more when needed as we grow.

I own a computer sales and repair store, so I will build my own computers.

anything you provide will be held in confidence and greatly appreciated.  thank you.
btw, i want to order the equipment wihin the next two weeks.

thanks

michael