List:       isp-services
Subject:    Re: ISP-EQUIPMENT: db60 -> db60 DTE/DCE
From:       Amanda Kathryn <amanda () riva ! net>
Date:       1998-08-28 23:59:54

At 12:08 PM 8/27/98 -0500, Mat Henley wrote:
>Looking for a couple db60 -> db60 DTE/DCE cables to connect the serial
>ports on some 2500's in a lab environment.
>
>Anyone have some they're willing to sell or know where I could pick
>them up at?
>
>-Mat

Call Scott Bethke in Salisbury Maryland TODAY!!  He has exactly what you
are looking for, and incredibly inexpensive too!  I think he is at
410-742-1610 and kbethke@ezy.net or something.  He lucked into some
specialty cables, not sure if they are DCE-DTE or not but I bet they have
to be to have been used the way their previous Sprint owners used them.
Same way you will use them, too, if you are doing firewalling between two
LANs and only have 2501s to work with and not 2514s or whatever that have
the two ethernets.

Scott's a great guy - my uncle buys lots of stuff from him and he really
likes Scott, Jason, and Tish.

See ya !!

Amanda :-)