List:       isp-services
Subject:    [isp-services] RFQ: (2) Cisco WS-C2924-XL-EN's
From:       "T3 Systems, Inc." <tom () t3systemsinc ! com>
Date:       2002-05-28 18:24:57

T3 Systems, Inc. is currently looking for (2) used Cisco WS-C2924-XL-EN's.

Call or email if you have any in stock.   Thanks.

Tom Gallagher
T3 Systems, Inc.
500 Cirby Way #D
Roseville, CA 95678
V. (916) 797-9064
F. (916) 797-7284
C. (916) 799-7887

www.T3SystemsInc.com

If you wish to take advantage of our weekly specials and notifications,
subscribe to our T3MAIL Mailing List. Send an email to
listserver@t3systems.ath.cx and in the first line of the message body place
SUBSCRIBE T3MAIL. You will receive an email from the email server to confirm
your subscription. Simply reply without modifying the email. You will then
receive a confirmation email of being subscribed to the T3MAIL Maling List.