List:       isp-bgp
Subject:    [isp-bgp] Need help on bgp setup
From:       "Aslam" <aslamh () khi ! wol ! net ! pk>
Date:       2005-04-05 22:25:34

Dear All
i have scenario like
we are isp provider and have two e-1 links with backbone provider
i have router with serial interfaces NOT e-1 controller
what are the pre-requisite require to setup bgp, and my end what configurations needed

further query will ask after reply received.

With Best Regards
Muhammad Aslam

_______________  The ISP-BGP Discussion List  ______________
To Join: mailto:join-isp-bgp@isp-bgp.com
To Remove: mailto:remove-isp-bgp@isp-bgp.com
Archives: http://isp-lists.isp-planet.com/isp-bgp/archives/
Jupitermedia Corp.
Attn: Discussion List Management
475 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016

Copyright 2005 Jupitermedia Corporation All Rights Reserved.