List:       isp-bgp
Subject:    [isp-bgp] Next hop redundancy
From:       "Samuel Gitta" <sgitta () africaonline ! co ! ug>
Date:       2003-12-15 12:54:15

Hi,

I have to upstream providers and have a situation where I use next hop
to redirect certain traffic to one upstream provider. In the event that
that provider is un-available, I have to manually remove the rule.

Is there a way to have next-hop to more than one host, such that if one
fails, it falls onto the next?

Thanks.

Sam

ISPCON SPRING 2004 - Washington DC Hilton & Towers
April 14-16 - The Leading Event for Wired and Wireless ISPs
www.ispcon.com