List:       isn
Subject:    [ISN] Holiday Break!
From:       InfoSec News <isn () c4i ! org>
Date:       2004-12-29 6:38:08

If you haven't noticed, I've been taking a little break from sending
out InfoSec News. I figured with ALL the vacation bouncebacks with
everyone on holiday break, I should take a little one too. :)

I might post one more batch before the end of the year, but at least
for those of you working the New Years watch, you'll have a
little something to read before Regis drops the ball.

Cheers!

William Knowles
wk@c4i.org

"Communications without intelligence is noise;  Intelligence
without communications is irrelevant." Gen Alfred. M. Gray, USMC
C4I.org - Computer Security, & Intelligence - http://www.c4i.org