List:       isn
Subject:    [ISN] Admin Note... (Black Hat & Defcon)
From:       InfoSec News <isn () C4I ! ORG>
Date:       2000-07-26 9:08:52

Well its nice to see a slow news day for once, Likely because of the
tragedy in France, George Bush listening to Dad for his choice of the
VeePee, and all the computer security journalists headed to Las Vegas
for Black Hat and Defcon.

I'll be on the ground in Lost Wages Wednesday night, and still editing
news to post on ISN the whole time there. I should be pretty easy to
find wearing one of the new styling c4i.org shirts or you could ask
one of the others to point me out to you if you like, Buy me a beer...
(NIPC Daily Brief Editors?) and we could all watch the collective
quality of posts deteriorate over the span of Defcon...  :)

For those of you headed to Las Vegas, Have a wonderful and safe time!

William Knowles
isn@c4i.org

ISN is hosted by SecurityFocus.com
---