List:       isn
Subject:    Re: [ISN] E-mail virus info 'stolen'
From:       William Knowles <wk () C4I ! ORG>
Date:       2000-05-30 18:20:53

Forwarded by: Rob Rosenberger <junkmail@barnowl.com>

Okay, let me see if I get this straight.  Some guy Down Under came up with a
super-virus -- let's call it "Chimera" -- and he alerted the CIA.  But then
someone else mysteriously stole Chimera from him.

Deja vu!  A brand-new Hollywood movie follows the same plot line.

Wow, somebody in Auckland knows how to contact the CIA by email.  How'd he
obtain Ethan Hunt's email address?  Not even *I* know it!  CIA's website
returns a 404 error whenever I click on the "Contact Us" link...

Rob Rosenberger, webmaster
Computer Virus Myths home page
http://www.kumite.com/myths

ISN is sponsored by SecurityFocus.com