List:       isn
Subject:    [ISN] Administrivia
From:       mea culpa <jericho () DIMENSIONAL ! COM>
Date:       1999-11-07 6:45:45

Few things..

1. Sorry for the sporadic releases. I have been on the road with unstable
   net access among other lame excuses. Combine that with working on
   attrition.org and worse, being addicted to EverQuest. ;)
   Starting late November, expect more frequent and stable posts to
   the list.

1.5 I will be out of town for ten days starting tomorrow. No guarantee
    of posts to the list during that time.

2. Keep up the submissions. The list is driven by subs from our readers.