List:       isn
Subject:    [ISN] SAFER [Announcement]
From:       mea culpa <jericho () dimensional ! com>
Date:       1999-02-20 10:49:34

Forwarded From: Security Research Team <security@siamrelay.com>

The moderator of this list has brought to attention the most common reason
as to why security breaches occur - not being updated. We would like to
point people to S.A.F.E.R, a monthly newsletter that outlines new
vulnerabilities and tools, and also features executive summaries and
topical news.

This free monthly newsletter has been in circulation since June, 1998 and
has gathered an interested following.

If you would find a compilation of new security problems and information a
benefit and timesaver we are sure you will find S.A.F.E.R useful.

You can download the sample issue and subscribe to receive the monthly
publication at http://safer.siamrelay.com

Please note there are no exploits provided in S.A.F.E.R and no requests
for exploits will be entertained at any time.

   S.A.F.E.R. - Security Alert For Enterprise Resources
          Copyright (c) 1999  Siam Relay Ltd.
 http://safer.siamrelay.com  ----  security@siamrelay.com