List:       isn
Subject:    [ISN] Little Stuph
From:       InfoSec News <isn () c4i ! org>
Date:       2001-10-30 9:31:52

Hello All,

I want to welcome all the new subscribers to InfoSec News, I'm sure in
the weeks to come you will discover what the other 3000+ susbscribers
have learned about ISN, as its one of the best sources on the Internet
for timely information security news, views and commentary!

Until about Thursday of this week I will be around the Camp Pendleton
California area doing "Stuff" If anyone is in the neighborhood and is
game for a beer or something, drop me a line and we'll figure
something out. I wonder if I could weasel the nine cent tour out of
the folks over at SPAWAR? :)

I did get the chance to see Kevin Mitnick on "Alias" and found his
acting very beliveable, Fed haircut, dress shirt, tie and all. I hope
the producers have him back as a recurring character.

Finally a URL that popped into my inbox over the weekend that some of
you all might enjoy, and I'll slowly stop beating the dead horse. :)

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=R8OMEM&key=PXQ

Cheers!

William Knowles
wk@c4i.org

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org