List:       irssi-users
Subject:    Re: Terminal color problem
From:       ilmari () ping ! uio ! no (Dagfinn Ilmari =?iso-8859-1?q?Manns=E5ker?=)
Date:       2002-04-19 1:44:18

johann@broadpark.no writes:
> Is anyone familiar with aterm going wild with black?
>
> I'm using 0.8.4, and my statusbar is black. This is really
> annoying. It shouldn't be like this.

This is becacuse the default theme uses explicit black for the
background color, instead of using the "background" pseudocolor. To
fix this, just change sb_background in .irssi/default.theme from "%0"
to "%n".

> The same happens when I execute mutt, except then the whole terminal
>window turns black.

Try changing all the occurences of the background color "black" to
"default" in your muttrc file. if you are editing your personal
muttrc, make sure to override everything that's set in the global one
as well. RTF(ine)M for details :)

--
Dagfinn I. Mannsåker
aka. Ilmari