List:       irssi-users
Subject:    Re: dcc mins
From:       H <abawuka () freenet ! de>
Date:       2002-04-16 17:36:52

uncleholdout wrote:

> hey I need a script that will make it so when you download a file from
> the fserve if the file is over 10megs you must have a min cps kb/s of
> like say 10kb/s. but anything under 10 meg has no min kb/s. could you
> do something like that with irssi?

you dont need another scipt, you need to edit fserve.pl

add 2 new items to the fs_prefs: find the line with " my %fs_prefs = ( "
and add :

min_cps_largef  => 10240,
largef_size => 10485760,

now go to the sub check_send_speeds and change

      if ($speed < $fs_prefs{min_cps}) {

      if ($speed < $fs_prefs{min_cps} || $fs_sends[$s]{size} >
$fs_prefs{largef_size} && $speed < $fs_prefs{min_cps_largef} ) {

i have not tested this yet but im quite sure it will do what you want