List:       ipw2100-devel
Subject:    Re: [Ipw2100-devel] [ANNOUNCE] ipw2200-1.1.4 available for download
From:       "Mi, Jun" <jun.mi () intel ! com>
Date:       2006-08-21 7:50:45

Hi, all

I have run ABAT on ipw2200-1.1.4 with ieee80211-1.2.15 and ipw2200 firmware 3.0.

You can find the detail ABAT result here: \
http://bughost.org/ipw/validation/abat/abat_results.php?driver=ipw2200.

If anyone is interested in helping running ABAT, please go to \
http://www.bughost.org/ipw/validation/abat/ABAT.txt to find the ABAT script and send \
me the result. I would rather to post it in website.

Bests,
-Jun