List:       ipw2100-devel
Subject:    [Ipw2100-devel] Got it working in fedra core 3. :-)
From:       "maddog" <richard () collins1969 ! fsnet ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-12-24 13:08:47

But I lost a few hours from....

A) Trying to use the rpm's, i've now built the source and ran the load
script i'm up and running. (the rpm for the firm ware worked ok)
B) Having set it to AD-HOC mode. Whoops, not to other noobs, leave on auto.
Now I need to work out how make it load on boot, having to run the script
'load' by hand. But thats a good lesson for a noob.

Thanks for the driver guys, I can now sit in my front room and learn Linux
and don't have to be in my office. :-)

Ta, Linux noob....
--
Richard e Collins