List:       ipsec
Subject:    Re: HMAC-MD5 test vectors?
From:       "Theodore Y. Ts'o" <tytso () MIT ! EDU>
Date:       1997-07-24 22:47:19

Thanks to all of you who answered.  As some of you may have guessed, it
was something really stupid.  I had entered the data for the test case
as "Hi there", instead of "Hi There" --- and guess what?  It makes a
difference.  :-)

(Time to feel really stupid now; I was staring at this for a long time
late last night, and I kept on missing it.....)

						- Ted