List:       ipsec
Subject:    Re: ISAKMP performance & phone switch capacity
From:       pcalhoun () usr ! com
Date:       1997-07-23 17:47:00

John,

        I thought I had made this clear. The worst case scenario (being the
     reboot case) I was not overly worried about (unfortunately that is how
     my QA dept tests our products, being the worst case :(.

     However, receiving 50 calls almost simultaneously actually exists
     today in my customer's networks. And this really is a problem is
     public key technology.

     PatC