List:       ipsec
Subject:    Re: [IPsec] SvcParams encoding (was RE: AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9464 <draft-ietf-ipsecme-add-ike-14> for y
From:       mohamed.boucadair () orange ! com
Date:       2023-10-05 14:17:57

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Re-,

We can always speculate about how this will/should be implemented/deployed, but I'm \
afraid that this won't be ideal as we would expect. Unfortunately, the wire-format \
create more troubles than it solves for this specific case.

Avoiding adherence with the underlying discovery library while simplifying \
provisioning operations were IMO why I was for the representation mode. But, I'm not \
reopening that. I just want to explore if we can simplify the maintenance of the \
protocol.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Med