List:       ipsec
Subject:    Re: [IPsec]  =?utf-8?q?=C3=89ric_Vyncke=27s_No_Objection_on_draft-iet?=
From:       "Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <evyncke () cisco ! com>
Date:       2020-01-04 8:06:06

Tero,

Indeed, I should have checked the IANA IKEv2 registry before writing my comment. The \
IANA table has already the relevant entries for USE_PPK and others (you probably \
asked separately before).

My bad, sorry about that

-éric

On 04/01/2020, 03:11, "iesg on behalf of Tero Kivinen" <iesg-bounces@ietf.org on \
behalf of kivinen@iki.fi> wrote:

    Éric Vyncke via Datatracker writes:
    > COMMENT:
    >
    > Thank you for the work put into this document. I found it very
    > interesting to read BTW. I have only one minor non-blocking comment:
    > please read RFC 8126 to have a correct IANA section about "type
    > 16435" (and others). Same applies for section 5.1.

    As an IANA expert for those registries, I have no idea why you think
    the IANA Section for them are not correct. What do you think is wrong
    with them?

    The 16435 number has already been allocated from the Status
    notification registry by IANA, and as far I as understand the IANA
    section for creating the "IKEv2 Post-quantum Preshared Key ID Types"
    contains everything that is needed.
    --
    kivinen@iki.fi