List:       ipsec
Subject:    [IPsec] Second WG Last call, or continuation of WG Last Call, on "The NULL Authentication Method in
From:       Paul Hoffman <paul.hoffman () vpnc ! org>
Date:       2015-01-28 22:22:03

Greetings again. Please review draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-03.txt: it is now \
our WG Last Call item.

If you commented earlier, please look at \
<http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-03> and see if \
your comments were reflected either by adoption, or by an adequate comment on the \
issue you brought up.

If you did not comment during the first part of the WG Last Call, but you were \
intrigued by some of the comments in the last call, *please* read the document and \
comment, even if just to say "I have reviewed this document and it is fine" or "I \
have now reviewed the document and here are a few things that still deserve comment".

If it looks like there is general agreement, we'll close out this second/continued WG \
Last Call in two weeks, on February 11.

--Paul Hoffman