List:       ipsec
Subject:    [IPsec] Important: One-week WG review of newest draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation
From:       Paul Hoffman <paul.hoffman () vpnc ! org>
Date:       2014-06-10 23:12:01

Greetings again. The IESG had a lot of questions and concerns about \
draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation during their review. Valery made a large \
number of changes to the text to help clarify the language, particularly around PMTU. \
The current draft and all the IESG comments can be found at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation/

Before we take Valery's changes back to the IESG, we want to be sure that the WG \
agrees on all the text and, if not, makes more clarifications. Please send any \
comments to the list by Tuesday, June 17.

--Paul Hoffman