List:       ipsec
Subject:    [IPsec] New Version Notification for draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-04.txt
From:       Tero Kivinen <kivinen () iki ! fi>
Date:       2013-07-30 14:34:34

I posted a new version of this dropped out WG draft (and draft
submission didn't even complain about the fact that there is replaces
notify for this draft).
A new version of I-D, draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tero Kivinen and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey
Revision:	 04
Title:		 More Raw Public Keys for IKEv2
Creation date:	 2013-07-30
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 9
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-04
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-04

Abstract:
   The Internet Key Exchange Version 2 (IKEv2) protocol currently only
   supports raw RSA keys.  In some environments it is useful to make use
   of other types of public keys, such as those based on Elliptic Curve
   Cryptography.  This documents adds support for other types of raw
   public keys to IKEv2 and obsoletes the old raw RSA key format.

The IETF Secretariat
--
kivinen@iki.fi