List:       ipsec
Subject:    Re: [IPsec] ikev2 algorithms, Initiator choice preferred over responder ?
From:       Yoav Nir <ynir () checkpoint ! com>
Date:       2012-10-25 6:18:09

Hi Kalyani

The spec is silent on how the responder chooses the algorithm from among the choices \
offered by the initiator. It can choose by giving priority to its own preferences, or \
by choosing the first proposal that is allowed by its policy. Since it does not \
affect interoperability, the RFC does not specify this.

Yoav