List:       ipsec
Subject:    [IPsec] IPsecME meeting - call for agenda items
From:       Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-06-30 12:07:52

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

  <head>

  </head>
    bidimailui-detected-decoding-type="latin-charset" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"
    text="#000000">
    Hi,<br>
    According to the draft agenda, the working group will be meeting in
    Vancouver on Tuesday afternoon. Please let Paul and I know if you
    would like a presentation slot. As usual, we expect any technical
    presentation to be based on an Internet draft.<br>
    Thanks,<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Yaron<br>