List:       ipsec
Subject:    [Ipsec] IKEv2 clarifications document, -02
From:       Paul Hoffman <paul.hoffman () vpnc ! org>
Date:       2005-03-30 4:15:39

Greetings again. Pasi Eronen and I have published a new version of
the IKEv2 clarifications document; you can find it at
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-clarifications-02.txt>.
We definitely would like comments on all the issues in the document.
(Of course, if you are going to comment on a specific part, please do
not reply to this message, but instead start a new thread.)

Please note in specific section 7 which lists what Pasi and I think
the status of each of the described issues are. Section 9 lists
issues that aren't even covered in the document; we'll be starting
threads here on those issues in the near term.

We understand that some people do not want to comment on the list
because they do not want to tell the world that they are implementing
IKEv2 yet. This is not a WG document, so it is fine to send us
off-list comments. Please let us know if you have any questions.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium