List:       ipsec
Subject:    [Ipsec] Re: Status update re: Issues remaining for
From:       "Theodore Ts'o" <tytso () mit ! edu>
Date:       2005-01-24 22:12:58

On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 01:40:23PM -0500, Karen Seo wrote:
> Russ, Ted,
>
> We have revised 2401bis to address the list of issues in the tracker
> with the exception of one issue that is still under discussion with
> Sam Hartman (plus possible boilerplate updates).  Once that is
> resolved, the draft will be edited as necessary, nroffed, etc. and
> submitted to the IESG.

Karen, Steve,

This is great to hear!  Many thanks to both of you for your hard work
in finishing the edits to 2401-bis.  Both Barbara and I are looking
forward to what will hopefully be the last version of
draft-ietf-ipsec-rfc2401bis to be submitted to the I-D editor.
Assuming you can clear the last issue with Sam fairly quickly, do you
think you would be able to finish the boilerplate/nroff fixups within
the week?  It would be really great for the IESG to be able to approve
this document and be able to close out this working group before the
Minneapolis meeting.

						- Ted